*SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD*
Thank you to floatinggold for the nomination, this is so much fun. For unique creative writing, news related opinion pieces and super cute weekly/daily motivations grab a coffee and visit floatinggold.
QUESTIONS FOR ME
- Would you rather move to a new city or town every year or never be able to leave the city or town you were born in and why? Can I take everyone I love with me to the new town, and can it always be by the ocean and can we live in a big old house with a bookstore on the main level…? If the answer is yes then let’s move.
- What was the last picture you took with your phone? The last picture I took with my phone was yesterday of the Border Collie rolling around on her back in the snow, you can’t actually tell its a dog….
- You discover that your wonderful one-year-old child is not yours because of a mix up at the hospital, would you want to exchange the child to correct the mistake? oohhhh…tough one. I have no children, or maternal instinct, so this is hard. I’d like to say that the child would be mine regardless of blood-link, if I love them what does it matter. Is that the right answer?
- Do you ever talk to yourself? When and what do you say? ALL THE TIME! but I say I’m talking to the dogs. Right now I’m asking the Golden Retriever what I should have said in response to question 3, and asking him if I should get ready to go to the gym.
- What is the best part of being a part of your family? We love each other. And we laugh, a lot!
- Is there something you constantly lose? My mind ha ha ha, that’s the most unoriginal answer…let me try again. No, that actually is probably right. Oh and lipsticks. I love when I think they are lost and then I find them in a coat pocket weeks or months later.
NOMINATIONS (not sure if you choose to participate in the awards part of blogger life, but you all make me smile and definitely spread sunshine with your posts)
QUESTIONS FOR YOU
If you could only listen to three pieces of music for the rest of your life, what would they be?
What is your favourite ‘chillin’ vacation destination?
Who is your favourite traveling companion?
Did you want to be an animal when you were young and if so, which one?
When you are blogging, is there something close to your computer that makes you smile while you work? Will you tell us what it is?
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate other new blogs to receive the award and compose new questions for them to answer.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.