Vesna from Whisper. Vesna writes beautifully descriptive articles (with amazing pictures) about travel and lifestyle, definitely worth checking out.
Ann Marie Bryant from Tales of a Family. Ann’s stories about her family and her life experiences will often bring me to laughter or even tears, please treat yourself and take a peek at her stories.
Thank you both very much. I’m blessed to have found both of you.
Ann, your blog is a lovely tribute to your family.
Vesna the places you describe make me want to buy a plane ticket and see the world.
The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you for a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
The Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you. Include a link to their blog.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Tell 7 things about yourself.
And now I’m going to break the rules….I’m going to use the questions provided by Vesna as those will also tell you 7 things about myself.
- What are the goals for your blog? – I want to make the person reading it smile, or better yet…laugh. And to think.
- Do you have any unusual fears or phobias? – Being buried alive, ever since reading a story in the Readers Digest Magazine when I was a kid about a young woman who was kidnapped and kept in a glass coffin in the ground. Freaks me out.
- What is one thing you hope to do in 2018? –Make my new jewelry business a success. https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/mydaisydaze?ref=ss_profile
- If you had the chance of a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently and why? –Wow, this is a tough one, there are always things that you think…”oh man, I would totally say this next time, or do that next time” but what you learn from those experiences make you who you are. So, nothing, I would do nothing differently. That I’m prepared to share…
- If you could keep only five possessions, what would they be? – Not counting the dogs, they are family members not possessions. Hmm…this is so frivolous but the new Clinique lipstick I just bought, a pair of sunglasses, a butcher knife, BBQ lighter, first aid kit. This is in the case of a Zombie Apocalypse, right?
- What does a perfect day look like to you? – A lie-in, then a coffee in bed, maybe some breakfast, walk the dogs, late afternoon pint in the pub, order Chinese food. This is if we are in town. If we are at the cabin, all the same except cocktails on the deck and BBQ instead of the pub and Chinese food.
- If you could have one magical power what would it be and why? – To fly….just because it would be so awesome.
- What’s your favourite mythical creature? – Unicorns
- What hobbies do you have? – I love to read.
- What would be your dream holiday? I don’t have a dream holiday, wow! I should really think about that.
- What are the Top 3 ways you want to improve yourself? – think more talk less, be more patient, be kinder.
More rule breaking….I’m not going to nominate today, but I will share a few blogs that I really enjoy. And I commit to paying these two awards forward this summer.
1kindness2day is a lovely blog about just what the title suggests, kindness. The stories will make you smile and feel like getting out there and being a nicer person.
Ideas. Become. Words is a very diverse blog; you will always be able to find something to read there, and quite often you will say “hmmmm”.
A Beautiful Disaster is about family; the day to day stories of a very strong woman and her life. You will definitely want to keep reading.
Crowded Mind is fun! “A collision of ideas, thoughts, recipes, cocktails and stories”, go there, check it out.
Seabreeze Corner is a warm and open blog, the posts are from the heart and will make you want to learn more about this special writer.
There are so many amazing bloggers out there, please explore…just click the Discover page and start scrolling. When you read something you like take a peek at the comments and check out those bloggers as well. And ALWAYS take time to read the Prompt of the Day posts.
Happy blogging everyone!
Thank you again to Vesna and Ann.