search instagram arrow-down

You know how "Follow' works...

Archives

Follow MYDAISYDAZE on WordPress.com

Categories, Reviews, Photos

Follow mydaisydaze on Instagram

A sample of some Instagram pics

I just love Citrine! Connected to the power of the sun you can feel the warmth and energy. A perfect stone for these strange times Citrine is considered a stone of manifestation and imagination. Stay tuned for some new creations this weekend.hope everyone is safe and making happiness. #selfwill #inspiration #citrine
Blue Bamboo Coral Stone with Citrine. Bamboo Coral is known to prevent negative energies, allowing you to release anxiety and fear and bravely step into your future, and when paired with the power of manifestation and imagination generated by the beautiful Citrine stone there will be no stopping you, wear as a triple wrap bracelet or a necklace. #citrine #bamboocoral #handmade #madeincanada #unique #treatyourself Message me for details re personalization, size and price. Stay turned for additional combinations of Jasper, Red Bamboo Coral, Tigers Eye and Labradorite
Natural Blue Agate with Aqua Quartz Leather Wrap Bracelet. Blue Agate is associated with encouragement, calming, and uplifting energy. Paired with the ability of Aqua Quartz to release stress and negativity this is a beautiful combination sure to keep you on track and feeling confident. #agate #aquaauraquartz #unique #handmadejewelry Can also be worn as a choker. Message me for additional information re price and personalization options.
Onyx has long been used in meditation to aid people in freeing themselves from everyday fears, allowing movement to a more meaningful existence. Black Onyx with faceted glass (for a bit of sparkle) double leather wrap. #onyx #hamsa #bracelets #handmadejewelry #youknowyouwantone

Bit Of A Ramble….

I have no idea where this week went….did you realize it’s already FRIDAY!?

Even looking at my calendar isn’t helpful; I went to a presentation on Tuesday and a meeting to review my resume on Wednesday, visited with friends on Thursday, walked the dog and went to the gym (once) but it’s not like those things took 24 hours each!

Oh, wait, I also worked in the garden for 4 hours on Wednesday, cleaned the house yesterday, and one of the walks was 6 kilometres, with a break halfway on the patio at the golf course, the patio overlooks a pretty little pond…(which is also the driving range and has ducks, if I was a duck I probably wouldn’t hang out where folks were aiming golf balls).

Today I’ve been completing some new pieces to take to the  Ol MacDonald’s Resort and Campground craft market tomorrow. It’s my second Saturday and I’m hoping to become a regular fixture.

I digress, yes it’s already Friday, no I’m not organized and my assistant is asleep on the job:

fullsizeoutput_9b9

As you can see in the background his assistant doesn’t care in the slightest…

Here’s a snapshot of what I’ve been doing since 9am:

fullsizeoutput_9ba

I’m curious to know if other people had this ‘omg it’s FRIDAY?’ feeling today, or am I alone in my panicked attempts to create a sense of “uh, yeah, I totally got a bunch of stuff done this week”.

Have a great weekend!

p.s. visit mydaisydaze at https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/mydaisydaze or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/mydaisydaze to check out some more creations.

10 comments on “Bit Of A Ramble….

1. ruthsoaper says:

It’s worse than that – for me it’s omg it’s Friday, omg It’s summer already, omg my oldest daughter turns 30 tomorrow. Where has the time gone??? I hope you do well at the market.
    Your jewelry is very nice.

Liked by 2 people

1. mydaisydaze says:

Hi, thank you, its a new venture for me and I’m still figuring out what people respond to. Im glad you liked them. Also…I owe you a response to your email, thank you so much for sending the information and I will definitely respond next week. Take care. OMG its 5:32!! lol

Liked by 1 person

2. Beautiful bracelets. Have fun at the markets. It’s Saturday here. So we are at the “OMG, the weekend is half over” stage. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. mydaisydaze says:

Ha ha I know that feeling as well. I have it right now driving home from the cabin. The market was good, it rained but there were still quite a few people shopping. Hopefully next weekend will be nicer weather. Thanks for the compliment ❤️

Liked by 1 person

3. Theresa says:

Thanks for the laugh and your jewelry is beautiful!! I had so many OMG moments because I wrote the wrong dates on my fridge calendar for June and I had family coming!!

Liked by 1 person

1. mydaisydaze says:

I’m glad it made you laugh and thank you for the compliment. And holy doodle that would definitely be an OMG! 😁

4. floatinggold says:

I actually felt the same way this past Friday, but I saw it as a good thing.
    Your assistant, and your assistant’s assistant photo was hilarious.
    Nice bracelets.

1. mydaisydaze says:

My assistants are ridiculous! I have three today and they are all asleep. Thanks for the compliment re the bracelets, I really enjoy making them. If you are interested there are more pictures here http://www.facebook.com/mydaisydaze

Liked by 1 person

1. floatinggold says:

You are such a great boss to support such … hard working assistants.

Liked by 1 person

2. mydaisydaze says:

ha ha ha….they work for cookies. I use the term ‘work’ very loosely.

Liked by 1 person