search instagram arrow-down

You know how "Follow' works...

Archives

Follow MYDAISYDAZE on WordPress.com

Categories, Reviews, Photos

Follow mydaisydaze on Instagram

A sample of some Instagram pics

I just love Citrine! Connected to the power of the sun you can feel the warmth and energy. A perfect stone for these strange times Citrine is considered a stone of manifestation and imagination. Stay tuned for some new creations this weekend.hope everyone is safe and making happiness. #selfwill #inspiration #citrine
Blue Bamboo Coral Stone with Citrine. Bamboo Coral is known to prevent negative energies, allowing you to release anxiety and fear and bravely step into your future, and when paired with the power of manifestation and imagination generated by the beautiful Citrine stone there will be no stopping you, wear as a triple wrap bracelet or a necklace. #citrine #bamboocoral #handmade #madeincanada #unique #treatyourself Message me for details re personalization, size and price. Stay turned for additional combinations of Jasper, Red Bamboo Coral, Tigers Eye and Labradorite
Natural Blue Agate with Aqua Quartz Leather Wrap Bracelet. Blue Agate is associated with encouragement, calming, and uplifting energy. Paired with the ability of Aqua Quartz to release stress and negativity this is a beautiful combination sure to keep you on track and feeling confident. #agate #aquaauraquartz #unique #handmadejewelry Can also be worn as a choker. Message me for additional information re price and personalization options.
Onyx has long been used in meditation to aid people in freeing themselves from everyday fears, allowing movement to a more meaningful existence. Black Onyx with faceted glass (for a bit of sparkle) double leather wrap. #onyx #hamsa #bracelets #handmadejewelry #youknowyouwantone

Hidden Dangers

You hide, dark and frozen,

camouflaged by sparkles and shimmer.

Treacherous, dangerous.

I sense you waiting, and tread lightly,

Cautiously testing every step.

Nervous and yet, I still smile, feel that moment of joy

With the sky vivid blue shining above me,

I’ve failed, I’m slipping,

distraction will be my downfall.

A pivot, a slither, hands shaking I recover!

Another win in this long endless winter.

Human scores ONE,

Winter Ice scores NONE!

This was written in honour of my beautiful mum who did not win in her recent battle with a hidden patch of ice, she slipped and broke her wrist. Damn You Winter!

fullsizeoutput_831

via Daily Prompt: Radiant

11 comments on “Hidden Dangers

1. Relax... says:

Ow, ow, ow! Sorry to hear that!

Liked by 1 person

1. mydaisydaze says:

Thanks, she is sitting next to me now doing finger wiggling exercises. When will spring come to Canada?!

Liked by 1 person

1. Relax... says:

When will Spring come to anywhere?? Good grief, there’s snow forecast for the end of the week here in the extreme Northeast U.S. Not much, but we could do without!! Well, I hope your Mom’s mending time will be quick, and I hope Spring will be quicker than it has been so far!!

Liked by 1 person

2. mydaisydaze says:

She said “thank you”. And me too for spring. Be careful in that snow storm.

Liked by 1 person

2. Poor mum. Tell her to keep up with the exercises and everyone take care. 💗

Liked by 1 person

3. Winter has been brutal. I wish her a speedy recovery!

Liked by 1 person

4. Winter can be tough…🙁

Liked by 1 person

5. floatinggold says:

Ouch.
    I won over the slippery winter just a week or two ago, myself. Really annoying. I wish that the season would change once it changes, instead of lull us into believe it’s changing, but it really isn’t.

Liked by 1 person

1. mydaisydaze says:

I know, we are all so tired of the continuing winter.

Liked by 1 person